Associate Attorney extensive professional experience providing legal representation for a dynamic caseload of individual and business requests to achieve and exceed desired outcomes. Proven negotiator with an ability to utilize active conflict resolution strategies in order to streamline inter-party communication while minimizing downtime and expenditure. Dedicated client liaison leveraging legal subject matter expertise (SME) to quantify and simplify complex litigation into a more readily understandable context.
Provided general civil litigation for a substantial individual caseload, leveraging experience with both bench and jury trials, witness preparation, and arbitrations to champion successful client legal requests.
Prior legal experience:
· Oversaw the litigation of collection cases from filing through appeal, effectively managing a high volume of information and communication streams in order to safeguard trial success and customer satisfaction.
· Negotiated case attributes and collateral with company representatives, strategically supporting client requests in order to obtain a more robust resolution.
· Researched and prepared materials and opinions for the court, meeting with clientele on a regular basis in order to develop thorough cases for argumentative presentation.
· Assisted in facilitating conflict resolution, effectively decreasing clientele complaints by developing a robust rapport which enhanced communication and satisfaction.
· Answered daily questions and simplified complex litigation matters into more understandable context, acting as a legal subject matter expert (SME) to counsel clients on a wide range of requests and personal matters.
· Leveraged experience with contract and legal negotiation in order to achieve optimal outcomes for civil litigation, strategically meeting client and company goals within a timely and effective manner.
· Managed extensive real estate transactions, overseeing more than 500 cases and client requests which also included several commercial enterprise deals.
· Acted as a key liaison between cross-functional employees and insurance carrier personnel, representing a wide range of matters requiring exceptional negotiation and communication.